As a proven protective agent against nephrotoxicity and neurotoxicity induced by chemotherapy treatment, magnesium can play an important role in the battle against cancer.
It is, therefore, with great pleasure that the ARD Foundation announces its newest partner: Lindos Magnesium Water LLC, a company dedicated to providing anyone who is serious about staying healthy with a starting point.
The CEO of the company is Robert Williams, a retired US Marine, whose goal is to help people integrate all the aspects of their lives in order to reach their full health and wellness potential. He’ll donate 10 cents to ARD Foundation for each bootle of Lindos Water LLC sold.
“After my mother was diagnosed with cancer and passed away in 2019, I was even more in love with helping others understand that well-being, rather than being disease-free, is a dynamic process of change and growth,” says Robert.
Struck by the difference between manufactured magnesium supplements when compared to the benefits of an organic alternative, Robert brought Lindos Magnesium to the United States. One bottle of water contains 220 mg of pure Natural Magnesium , which is about half of doctors’ the recommended daily dose.
Here are some of the benefits of magnesium:
1. It is involved in hundreds of biochemical reactions in your body, including:
• Energy Creation: Helping convert food into energy.
• Protein Formation: Helping create new proteins from amino acids.
• Gene Maintenance: Helping create and repair DNA and RNA.
• Muscle movements: It is part of the contraction and relaxation of the muscles.
• Nervous System Regulation: Heling regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout the brain and nervous system.
2. It can help increase exercise performance
3. Magnesium is also known to help those struggling with depression
4. It has proven benefits against type 2 diabetes
5. It may help lower blood pressure
6. Magnesium is also known for having anti-inflammatory benefits
7. It may help prevent migraines
8. It can help reduce insulin resistance
9. Magnesium may also alleviate some PMS symptoms